- Briquettes are cheaper than coal / wood / LDO/ Diesel / Kerosene etc.
- Oil, coal or lignite once used can’t be replaced.
- High sulfur content of oil and coal, when burnt, pollutes the environment. There is no sulphur in briquettes.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value and much lower ash content (2-10% compare to 20-40 % in coal).
- There is no fly ash in burning briquettes.
- Briquettes have a consistent quality, have high burning efficiency are ideally sized for complete combustion. Combustion is more uniform compared to coal and boiler response to changes in steam requirements is faster due to higher quantity of volatile matter in briquettes.